A gift to the Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center helps to:
- Bring over 250 live music, and cultural arts events to the Tri-Valley every year
- Present world-class artists in the heart of downtown Livermore at the Bankhead Theater
- Subsidize over 100 resident company and community performances and events annually
- Support school music assemblies connecting young people to the arts
- Provide music, art and theater camps, workshops and master classes year-round (with scholarships!)
- Boost the local economy by bringing more than 60,000 people to Livermore all year
- And much more!
The Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center is an independent, 501(c)3 nonprofit, cultural arts organization, and all gifts are tax-deductible.
Your support helps to bring great art and artists to this community, and all donations of $125 or more qualify you for membership. Please make your gift today!
LVPAC 501(c)(3) nonprofit Tax ID #68-0419182